Information about the seminar here http://vk.com/brain_computer_interface, recording email – email@example.com
Under the program support students’ unions in November 2012 will upgrade the main platform on Birzhevia line street and created another four student laboratories in NIU ITMO, which will be merged into a single network “HackSpace-Petersburg.” This is another step towards the deployment of a cluster inSt. Petersburgunder a single brand “хакспейс-петербург”.
In view extension of educational trends and the increase in the number of participantsare looking for people who are well versed in a technical field and can teach others it!
For example interested in:
- knowledge on various microcontrollers, controllers and platforms such as Arduino, AVR, ARM, Cortex, etc.
- starting robotics
- various programming languages
Format of work:
- Evening courses for students and adults.
- Intensive courses on weekends (all day).
- Maintenance of school clubs in their area or nearby.
Favorable conditions of work!
Requirements - the age of 21 years, good knowledge of the topic.
Write here - firstname.lastname@example.org or call admin site
Our student branch won first place in the People’s Choice Award nomination and second place in the “Veer Initiative” in the youth competition interregional competition “My initiative in education” conducted RSPU by name. Gertsen