Winter School Robotics – is an express course on all the basics necessary to start creating their own devices and robots. The course consists of knowledge from different fields:
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Engineering and technical design
Courses help defined with future profession, to understand the process of designing digital electronic devices, to increase knowledge on these areas.
- Introduction to Robotics
- Microcontrollers and Arduino platform
- Alternative robotic platform
- Hardware-based programming
- foundations of Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Mechatronics
- The first devices based on light and sound effects
- Relays and buttons
- Types of motors. Servos.
- Controlling the robot remotely.
- Algorithms for robot control. .
- Traffic on the lines, and other simple functions of robots.
Involve different age groups for students during school and student holidays. In the course of 5 days (two 3-hour sessions).